Lady Eliza's Blog

Welcome to the blog of writer Lady Eliza. Here you will find her insane ramblings, quirky story ideas, and extra information on her current work. Enjoy!

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Just ones of those days!

Hello everyone,

I seem to be apologizing for not updating my stories, this is mostly due to school and work commitments. However, today I just want to say that I'm really happy because I got an increase in one of my grades, because me and my group members argued our way to it, and I was able to enroll in one of the classes that I needed, and have been waiting for to graduate. OMG! I can't even tell you how I feel right now. I now need to enroll in one more class to get all the classes I need for my degree. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel.

I know this seems all over the place, but I've been studying for a very long time and I'm just glad that my hard work is getting me somewhere.

I will try to update my stories during winter break. I think I'll have a few weeks off to concentrate on them without any other committments. I want to thank all my patient readers. You inspire me to continuing with my stories and I plan to finish all of them when I can.

Lady Eliza :)

No comments: